06 June 2011

Three Bridesmaids

Firstly, Bridesmaids, I'd like to apologize. I wasn't prepared when I photographed you all and I took down all your information on a napkin which I hastily crammed in my purse. I carefully saved it for over a week and have now lost it. So you will be anonymous (but still very lovely) Bridesmaids.

That said, here they are: three lovely friends from Texas and DC (if memory serves) in town to celebrate the union of their good friend. The dresses are all from Anthropologie, an expensive shop known for femmy-boho-chic, poetic copy, and exotic photo shoots. (Note to self: If traveling in Morocco, be sure to look lithe and fabulous.)

The Bride in charge scores points in my book for letting her Maids choose their own dresses (from within a limited range) and for providing something that they might truly "wear again."

Lastly, I want a pair of Bridesmaid #1's snappy yellow peep-toe heels. Well played, sister.

No comments: