05 June 2009

Clothes at Eleven

Eleven is at 122 S. Gay St. (across the street from Nama). I passed by the other day and stopped inside. Co-owner, Peter Chang, tells me they're currently having a "soft opening" while they get their stock in and work out details. Peter mentioned that a lot of the designers are LA-based. All of the dresses I saw looked LAish fabulous: short, shiny, and stylish. Most I saw were under $100. They also have some jewelry and purses with more items arriving soon.



They also carry men's clohting and designer sneakers on consignment. Stylish sneakers: yes! There are shelves full of shrink wrapped kicks just waiting for the hip throngs of Knoxville. I'm not a sneaker fetish person and did not check their prices, but I'd assume they're reasonable and competitive.

That block of Gay St. is ripped up right now for construction--be a good civic fashionista and patronize this young store so it can have a steady start. Send me photos of anything you purchase there and I'll post it here.

No comments: